Each day is more sunny than the previous one, nature is coming back to life, the night keeps falling later and later. It can mean only one thing: SPRING! It’s time to take off the winter clothes, do a proper peeling of a whole body (a coffee one, for example) and… fall in love 🙂 with a new, colorful bag, of course 😀 Forget about grey, nude beige and black! It’s time to appreciate pink, orange, red, sky blue. Our attention should be drawn by all the patterns (geometrial, funny, psychodelic) and we should remember what Pantone has chosen for us 😉 But before you go on a journey to online stores, read a few tips:
A. If you’re slim and short, you should choose small bags with long strips (a satchel bag, for example), they will not burden your body. You should avoid big case bags, the ones that you hold in your hand or on your wrist. Are you slim and tall? A big, soft shopper bag or an xl clutch will be perfect for you.
B. Middle-sized bags with vertical shape will be best for plump ladies (here you can find out how to dress in a plus size). They should have short strips, so that the bag wouldn’t be in the area of hips. A shopper or one of the office options will be perfect 😉
C. If you have big breasts, make sure that the strip of a bag is long (it shouldn’t be cutting into your shoulder), wear it on your shoulder, don’t put it on diagonally.
D. If you have massive thighs and hips, wear bags that are in the area of your waist. If they are lower, they will drag attention to the flaws of your figure.
1. BAGS FOR THE OFFICE FOR ELEGANT BUSINESSWOMEN
You can be colorful and be elegant at the same time even at the office. If you choose a color that is not reckoned to be suitable for office (canary yellow, green or orange, for example), pay attention to the styling of your bag. It should be classic, stiffening, without additional ornaments (pendants, seams, zippers). A smooth form, a crazy color – this is the recipe for success! 😉
1. BAG Paul’s Boutique | 2. BAG LYDC London | 3. BAG Gino Rossi | 4. BAG Karl Lagerfeld
5. BAG L. Credi | 6. BAG Gino Rossi | 7. BAG Anna Field | 8. BAG Valentino
2. BAGS FOR LAPTOPS FOR FREELANCERS THAT ARE FREE LIKE A BIRD
Freelancers are lucky, because they don’t have to be at work at 8am 🙂 They spend most of their days at home, in front of their computer. It’s good to have an astonishing, beautiful, spring bag, though, for times when you go for a meeting with a client, or to simply work in a café, while drinking coffee. The size is the most important thing (it should be suited to your computer), but safety also matters. Make sure that the material is laced with felt or a wadding, they will amortize the computer in case of a strike.
1. BAG Oilily | 2. BAG Picard | 3. BAG Adidas | 4. BAG Belmondo
5. BAG Cath Kidston | 6. BAG Belmondo | 7. ETUI Skinissimo | 8. BAG Lola Victoria Design
3. SHOPPERS FOR A BUSY HOUSEWIFE 😉
Shopper is a kind of a bag that has to deal with a lot of challenges. Every day we put there our make-up bag, etui for glasses, wallet and a few other useful things and if we pop into a super-market, we add a newspaper, a new blouse from a high-street shop and a kilogram of potatoes. We are just humans 😉 We cook, clean and eat potatoes 😉 The main task: pleasure! Shopper doesn’t have to have many pockets, because we are not very careful with how we put things into our bag, but it needs to be big, strong, with wide strips, so that they wouldn’t cut into your shoulder. A heavy duty bag, one might say 😉
1. SHOPPER Anna Field | 2. SHOPPER Roxy | 3. SHOPPER Eviva Larte | 4. SHOPPER Pepe Jeans
5. SHOPPER Even&Odd | 6. SHOPPER Bilabong | 7. SHOPPER LYDC London | 8. SHOPPER Tom Tailor
4. BACKPACKS FOR GLOBETROTTERS
It doesn’t matter, if you’re going on a trip to the Tatra mountains, for a walk on a sea shore or to conquer an urban jungle, a backpack is a very practical solution. It helps you maintain the right position of your body, it doesn’t slip from your shoulder (which often happens in case of bags), your hands are free. After years of disfavor, the backpacks are back on catwalks and even in salons. Remember to choose the most colorful and crazy ones, and the gleaming ones for parties 😉
1. BACKPACK Mi-Pac | 2. BACKPACK Cath Kidston | 3. BACKPACK LYDC London | 4. BACKPACK Herschel
5. BACKPACK LYDC London | 6. BACKPACK Fritzi aus Preussen | 7. BACKPACK Zign | 8. BACKPACK Spiral Bags
5. SATCHEL BAGS FOR YOUNG MOMS 🙂
A satchel bag can be hung on your arm in a way that leaves your hands free. It is especially appreciated by young moms who are forced to run after their children or to push a pushchair. Some satchel bags are tiny, others quite big, but we can always fit in them some keys, a lip-stick, a wallet and a phone, in other words – necessities 😉 it’s a great alternative to a backpack (for those of you who can’t get used to this returning trend). Remember what I wrote earlier – if you have big breasts, wear a satchel bag on your arm, like a normal bag. The “diagonal” option looks good if your breasts are not that big.
1. SATCHEL BAG Fiorelli | 2. SATCHEL BAG S. Oliver | 3. SATCHEL BAG Top Shop | 4. SATCHEL BAG Fritzi aus Preussen
5. SATCHEL BAG Dorothy Perkins | 6. SATCHEL BAG L. Credi | 7. SATCHEL BAG Pepe Jeans | 8. SATCHEL BAG Even&Odd
6. CASES FOR ELEGANT GLAMOUR FANS
I have already written about backpacks and incredibly practical satchel bags, now it’s time for cases, something that is totally unpractical, but BEAUTIFUL 😀 They are super feminine and chic. They will make every stylization look better, they will make you look like a lady from cos-tume drama. Unfortuntely, they usually have short strips which allows you to wear them only on your wrist or in your hand. But who cares 😉 A true woman should have this kind of “use-less” gadget in her closet, even if it’s only because it’s eye-friendly 😉 Especially during Spring!
1. CASE La Monique Luxury Handbags | 2. CASE Vera Bags | 3. CASE Picard | 4. CASE Totus
5. CASE ALDO | 6. CASE Miss Selfridge | 7. CASE LYDC London | 8. CASE Michael Kors
7. CLUTCHES FOR SPRING PARTY GIRLS
Spring is a time of parties, banquets, and all kinds of time sweeteners 😉 We’ve been sitting at home during fall and winter, now it’s time to go out! I mean it literally, because the meetings usually take place in the café’s garden. What could be a better stylish accessory than a colorful clutch? It can be classic, flat in a shape of post envelope, but the tiny boxes that can contain only a lipstick and a phone are also fashionable. They are often gemmed with crystals and hang on a chain: splendor at its purest. Something that we all love, don’t we? 😀
1. CLUTCH Mint&Berry | 2. CLUTCH LYDC London | 3. CLUTCH Glamoruos| 4. CLUTCH Glamorous
5. CLUTCH L. Credi | 6. CLUTCH Valentino | 7. CLUTCH Lulu Guiness | 8. CLUTCH Dune London
8. WEEKEND ONES FOR TRAVELLERS
May and June long weekends and all „regular” weekends that are filled with sunshine – this is what I love in Springtime:) What would you say, if I suggested doing some sightseeing around our country this year? We have so many beautiful places for weekend adventures, it would be a shame to stay at home! Pack two dresses, a sweater for cold evenings, comfy shoes and set off! 😀 Take a super colorful travel bag, of course. And if you’re planning to go somewhere further, this kind of bag will be perfect for hand luggage on a plane 🙂
1. BAG Roxy | 2. BAG Faguo | 3. BAG Mi-Pac | 4. BAG Pieces
5. BAG Ton Sac | 6. BAG Adidas Performance | 7. BAG Roxy | 8. BAG Cath Kidston
1. TROUSERS Yumi | 2. BLOUSE Banana Republic | 3. CLUTCH LYDC London | 4. SANDALS Steve Madden
5. HAIRBAND Sunday Rose | 6. NECKLACE Repulika Artystyczna | 7. BRACELET Coccola | 8. EARRINGS Moniqq
1. DRESS Wallis | 2. STILLETOS Zign | 3. CASE Picard | 4. NECKLACE Cloe
5. EARRINGS Cloe | 6. BRACELET Only | 7. BRACELET Pilgrim
*Dears, I apologize in advance for inconveniences caused by price and stock changes. Please be understanding, get inspired, and look beautiful! 🙂